What is a rubber roller?
The rubber roller is a roll-shaped product made of metal or other materials as the core and covered with rubber through vulcanization. Rubber rollers are generally composed of outer rubber, hard rubber layer, metal core, roller neck and vent holes. Its processing includes roller core sandblasting, bonding treatment, glue forming, cloth wrapping, iron wire winding, vulcanizing tank vulcanization and surface processing And other processes. Rubber rollers are mainly used in papermaking, printing and dyeing, printing, food processing, metallurgy, plastic processing, etc. The rubber roller utilizes the characteristics of the rubber body and is widely used in various industrial production.
Usually rubber rollers have the following characteristics:
1. Higher friction coefficient;
2. The original shape can be quickly restored after deformation;
3. It has certain compatibility with chemicals and can protect the roller core and shaft;
4. Prevent scratches and impact marks;
5. A small amount of change in mechanical accuracy is corrected;
6. Other special functions.
※ Good dielectric or insulator.
※ The electrical characteristics can be changed to become a conductor or a semiconductor.
※ Using low surface energy to achieve anti-sticking effect (silica gel).
※ Special processing of rubber surface (grooved rollers, spiral processing, etc.).
※ High temperature resistance, etc.
The production of rubber rollers from the above rubber characteristics requires a variety of complex technologies and experience:
1. The rubber material related properties of the rubber roller
The rubber of the same raw material also varies greatly in performance according to the formula and processing technology. This fully reflects the strength of manufacturers.
2. Polishing accuracy
Diameter, length, straightness, roundness, runout, middle height, surface roughness, etc.
3. Quality stability
The uniformity of strength and hardness prevents the occurrence of foreign matter pinholes.
4. Roll core material and structure
Reasonably choose materials for different purposes and corresponding processing plans to avoid products that may cause problems.
5. Bonding strength of roller core and rubber
Insufficient adhesion may cause problems such as rubber falling off the roller core and cracking.
Rubber roller classification:
One. Plastic machinery rubber roller series
1. Rubber and plastic rollers are used in various machinery
2. Calendering rubber rollers are used in casting machines and calenders
3. Film blowing rubber roller is used for film blowing machine
4. Special rubber rollers are used for various purposes
two. Industrial rubber roller series.
1. Papermaking rubber rollers are used in industry, ceramics, etc.
2. The traction rubber roller is used for the plastic pelletizer
3. The squeezing rubber roller is used in steel mills or various industries
4. Use of steering rubber roller: transportation and traction
5. Conveying rubber rollers are used for teleconference and transportation
6. Gusset rubber roller: painted and polished
7. Metallurgical rubber rollers are used in metallurgy, construction, coal mining and other industries
8. Application of press rubber roller: paper making, printing
9. Use of papermaking float roller: papermaking
10. Application areas of mining machinery rubber rollers: mining, wharf, power plant transportation equipment
11. Galvanized sheet rubber roller use: suitable for various metallurgical machinery
12. Cold rolls are used for hardware and hardware tools
13. Coating rubber roller is used for coating machine
14. The pickling roller is used for pickling of wear-resistant, acid-resistant and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
15. Tannery rubber rollers are mainly used for printing machinery and transmission machinery
16. Woodworking machinery rubber rollers are mainly used for textile printing and dyeing, iron and steel, color steel, metallurgy, building materials, coal mines, food processing, chemical, papermaking, conveying drives, leather making, wood industry and other machinery production equipment. It is characterized by high mechanical strength, good resilience, wide range of hardness, good heat resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, abrasion resistance and swelling resistance.
17. Grain hulling rubber roller use: food processing
18. Application of coating roller: It can evenly coat the coating on the metal strip.
19. Rolls used for the production of aluminum plates, stainless steel plates, and color steel plates. Uses: construction of movable houses, workshop partitions, suspended ceilings, wall panels, roof panels, etc.
20. Measuring roller is suitable for thickness control of stainless steel rolling
21. The pinch roller is suitable for motor power:
3. Printing rubber roller series
1. Laminated rubber rollers are used as special accessories for printing machinery
2. Iron printing rubber rollers are used in iron printing machinery
3. The alcohol dampening rubber roller is mainly used on the printing machine
4. Gravure printing rubber rollers are mainly used on printing machines
5. Plastic color printing rubber rollers are mainly used on color printing machines
6. Use of heat transfer rubber roller: pad printing machine
7. The PS plate rubber roller is used on the PS plate
8. UV rubber rollers are widely used in various printing factories
9. Water roller use: printing machinery, transmission machinery
10. The ink roller is used for printing and color printing
Four, textile printing and dyeing rubber roller series
1. Printing and dyeing rubber rollers are used for conveying and dyeing, alkali washing, pickling, water washing, bleaching, etc. of fabrics on printing and dyeing machinery
2. Textile rubber rollers are widely used in industrial machinery such as textiles, printing and dyeing, printing, printing, papermaking, metallurgy, transportation, plastics, leather, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, wood, packaging machinery and equipment
3. Scope of application of squeezing roller: industrial
4.Use of rubber roller for washing machine: suitable for printing, plastic, paper making, dyeing and finishing, textile, etc.
5. The cloth guide roller is used for printing machinery
6. Application of sizing roller: wide sizing
7. Acid and alkali resistant rubber roller use: special accessories for printing machinery
8. Leather rubber rollers are used in leather machinery such as leather grinding machine, sheeting machine, meat removing machine and squeezing machine
Next : None
Next : None
Address: No. 366, Hengyuan North Road, Economic Development Zone, Tengzhou City, Shandong Province
Phone: +86 632-5699450
Fax: +86 632-5699275
E-mail: Sdlihua@vip.163.com Lihua@sdlihua.com